- The iBoard® is used to share knowledge.
- Can be used as a tablet and/or video conference system.
- Is designed for corporate presentations.
- Can be used as a digital poster in stores and public spaces.
- Multi-touch: Use your fingers, wand or a pen.
- Includes integral programs and training.
- Made from quality components.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, Autocad, and 3D maps.
- Optional stand with adjustable height.
- Wall Mounting Brackets with all accessories included.
- Includes interactive programs and content.
- Easy-to-use software.
- Wireless remote and mouse allows you to control the board from any place in the room.
- Wireless keyboard.
- Optional camera records video conferences and documents.
- A complete solution from installation to training. There is nothing extra to buy.
- Integrated OPS computer easily detaches from the board without the need for additional tools.
- Easy maintenance.
- Supplied with the latest versions of Windows, Mac or Android operating systems.
- Easy to connect with laptops, tablets, and smart phones via WIFI or Bluetooth.
proven to increase engagement and student interest, allows for a more effective learning process.
allows up to 10 students to collaborate on a single project at a given time.
LATEST PLUG AND PLAY TECHNOLOGY
used by top schools worldwide, gives students a next-generation learning experience.
Class lessons can be downloaded to mobile phones, tablets and computers, allowing students the freedom to study wherever they wish
No matter where students sit in a classroom they will be able to view the screen.
FULL HD IMAGING
Brings stunning, high quality visuals to the classroom increasing student engagement.
Short video demonstration
This short video gives a brief introduction to our company, one of our products (9065XL) and its software (iBoard IWB Software) features.
If you like this product series, please take a second
to share with the world so more people can learn about iBoard®.